Your Lie In April is a marvelous and emotional story about two musicians (and their friends).
Genres: Drama, Shoujo, Tragedy, Music, School Life, Slice-of-Life, Romance.
My Rating: 8
Episode Length: 22minutes
Aired: Oct 2014 – March 2015
Mangaka: Arakawa Naoshi
Description: Arima Kousei stopped playing/performing on the piano two years ago, after he had a mental break down. Now, living his life with little joy, Arima’s childhood friend Tsubaki Sawabe pushes Kousei to play the piano again. However, when Arima meets Kaori Miyazono- an energetic violinist- Arima begins to find a reason to play the piano once more. As Arima’s journey as a pianist continues, he also find new struggles with being “friend A,” of Kaori’s crush Watari Ryota.
– FYI: I have not read the manga. I have heard from others that the manga and anime are alike, but… you never know…
– Here are my thoughts on the first 18(?) episodes of Uso.
– Regarding my first thoughts of Uso, I think I have come to like Tsubaki. I wouldn’t say that I have come to love her yet… but after the ending and everything that happened, I think I can accept Tsubaki…
Sorry I wrote this really awkwardly because honestly, that’s how I feel about the whole Tsubaki vs Kaori thing. Even though that’s not really a thing, I believe :/
– [Source] for the logo picture (picture 1).
– I seriously choked up in the ending. I was glad at how things were wrapped up… but still o(╥﹏╥)o